F.S. Tube line stage $450, horns and drivers

The Dude

I have up for sale a recently purchased tube line stage from Tubes4hifi.  This is the SP12 model with the remote set up.  It was setup for tone controls, but Roy didn't approve and removed them.  I purchased it used a few months ago.  This line stage is in great shape and has a wonderful sound. The only complaint is that there is a buzz after turning the volume past 64.  I only heard it when the audio was paused, not when muted.  When I asked Roy, he said that he had no issue with it in his system, which he only ran above 65. I am selling as I am happy with a passive preI am selling with 4 JJ ECC802s and 1 Sylvania 12x4, remote, and power cord.  I am asking $525.00 $450.00 shipped to the lower 48 U.S.  PM  with any questions.

3/8/2018 I am currently working on installing the passive tone controls that Roy had installed in this line stage. 

Link to the line stage.

http://www.tubes4hifi.com/pre11.htm

Horns and drivers added 

I also have the zmod upgrade PC5 line stage, which the Dynaco Pas 2/3 line stage upgrade with a 250k blue alps volume pot. $65.00 shipped to the lower 48. No tubes, no chassis, no power supply.

Now $50.00 shipped

6c9c62a5ff41d306b7d419eff360d8dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bringing this back up, as I would like to see if someone is interested in a trade.  What I would be looking for is a pair of Faital PRO HF200s, or B&C DCM50, B&C DE750TN, B&C DE85TN.  If your interested and feeling generous, I would like to get my hands on a trio of any of those drivers.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Need to move some gear,  say $450.00 just for the SP12 with tubes or $400.00 without shipped.

I also have a pair of Electro Voice HP640s that I would let go for $150.00.  Shipping those will need to be discussed.  I said I wouldn't sell these until I move to K402s, well that is in the process and I need to thin the herd.

• 4 weeks later...

Time to spend your tax return, I also have horns and drivers for sale.  

Tube line stage $450.00 with tubes $400.00 without. 

Pair of EV hp640, $150.00

Pair of EV dh1a $150.00

Single EV dh1a $80.00

P audio bmd750 with horn $150.00

Generic 2" horns $25.00 for the pair or free with the purchase of the EV drivers or k1133s

A pair K1133 $150.00

Bundle package with the EV horns and either pair of drivers (k1133 or dh1a).  $250.00

Shipping on all will be discussed via pm, feel free to make an offer.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:47 AM, hogwylde09 said:

I would have been interested if Mottram would have installed the tone controls. Nice preamp otherwise.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Maybe he would be willing to.

I would have been interested if Mottram would have installed the tone controls. Nice preamp otherwise.

Since it was built for you. Would you mind contacting Roy. Inquiry on tone control price upgrade for me? I'm still interested.