NBA Finals 2017 GS vs Clev

wvu80

The shot selection for Cleveland in the last couple minutes was odd.   They punished GS all night long by getting to the rim then when they needed a bucket in the worst way, they started trying 3s.  They had the game in hand and won if they would have kept doing what worked all game.  GS couldn't stop Irvin or James any time they got in the paint.

• Like 1

In one on one match ups, Durant has beat James every which a way in this series. From that first dribble drive that left Lebron sitting on the floor to that dagger 3 last night, Durant has downright owned him. It's over, Lebron looks done and Durant looks like he is just getting started. It's been something to watch.

The Spurs? They really missed Tim Duncan. Yes, Leonard is an awesome player. He is a true superstar in the making if you ask me. But it is more than just him being hurt. They need some more new blood in there or something.  I just don't see them matching up and beating GS with that present team. Really think Pop is awesome too.

5 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

Durant has beat James every which a way in this series.

It's like Durant seeks him out so he can go at him.

Irving has been absolutely amazing to watch.  It seems that if he can get close to the basket he never misses.

5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

It's like Durant seeks him out so he can go at him.

It does, but Lebron's assignment is Durant in one on one defense so that is gonna happen a lot. I thought Lebron was still the best player in the world before this series started. Now it looks like Durant has taken that from him. I remember when Jordan had lost a step and Kobe was physically better. I think that is where we are with Lebron and Durant. It now also appears Jordan's 6 titles in the modern era is gonna continue to be the mark to beat for a long time. 

Just now, JL Sargent said:

It does, but Lebron's assignment is Durant in one on one defense so that is gonna happen a lot. I thought Lebron was still the best player in the world before this series started. Now it looks like Durant has taken that from him. I remember when Jordan had lost a step and Kobe was physically better. I think that is where we are with Lebron and Durant. It now also appears Jordan's 6 titles in the modern era is gonna continue to be the mark to beat for a long time. 

I'm definitely not a fan of "king" James but he's had a hell of a series himself.  After it's over he may be the first player to ever have a triple double in each finals game.  He's just not clutch like Michael was.  I don't know if it's fatigue or nerves but he misses the shots and makes the wrong decision when it counts.  The rest of the game, he's unstoppable.

You guys stole my glory. Yep, NBA wants additional games, Even my wife just said how they are killing GS with fouls. 

However, and I may be nuts but Cleveland is playing out of their min and will flame out. King James will be out of gas in the fourth. Irving can't keep throwing up those 3's. GS by 8.