Epic CF4's on Ebay

Shiva

It would be nice to know the s/n.  They do not look like v1, I base that on the lack of a gray mid horn, but it's always hard to tell from a pic.

They are currently at $630.  That is probably close to fair market value.

According to the ad they are good for " Video gamers, musical theater devotees, and sports fanatics ..." and probably anybody who breathes and has a neck. 

9 hours ago, wvu80 said:

It would be nice to know the s/n.  They do not look like v1, I base that on the lack of a gray mid horn, but it's always hard to tell from a pic.

They are currently at $630.  That is probably close to fair market value.

According to the ad they are good for " Video gamers, musical theater devotees, and sports fanatics ..." and probably anybody who breathes and has a neck. 

On my screen the horn is definitely grey in color. They also appear to have the longer port tubes. Together, those signs point to a version 1.  Still at a good price too.  

Very nice, and willing to ship too which is even sweeter. Most sellers would never risk shipping those behemoths. I have never owned the CF series speakers but I did own the JBL SVA-1800's which were similar in layout and design. I should have kept them but I had to thin the herd at that time.

On 6/3/2017 at 11:39 AM, teaman said:

Very nice, and willing to ship too which is even sweeter. Most sellers would never risk shipping those behemoths. I have never owned the CF series speakers but I did own the JBL SVA-1800's which were similar in layout and design. I should have kept them but I had to thin the herd at that time.

I love my CF-2's, and have been thinking about picking up some CF-3's that recently came up locally. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, burninator said:

I love my CF-2's, and have been thinking about picking up some CF-3's that recently came up locally. 

PM sent.

The people who have the CF-4 and CF-3 just rave about them.  The design falls into my wheelhouse since I like 2-way designs and I like the D'appolito MTM arrangement.  I have my modded CF-4's paired with a 15" sub and the accuracy and live sound is as good as I've heard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwoofer-tweeter-midwoofer

• Like 4