FS: RP-160M, WA-2 sub kits, Polk RTi A9 towers

jg1989

Hello all! I'm selling a few extra things I have sitting around.

First off is a brand new in box pair of black RP-160M bookshelves. I got these as part of a bundle with some RF-7 II's and an RC-64 II but I already had a pair of them, so I don't really have a need. Asking $350. Can and will ship at buyer's expense.

I also have a couple brand new in box WA-2 wireless subwoofer kits for use with the reference series subs. I bought a couple R-115sw's and they came with them but I prefer a wired connection. Asking $60 each, will ship at buyer's expense.

Last but not least I have a pair of Cherry Polk (eww I know) RTi A9's that I ended up with as part of a trade and I really have no space for them. Plus, I'm sort of a Klipsch guy. No idea what these things are really worth, but MSRP looks to be $1500/pair. The previous owner either had them shipped or knocked them over, and unfortunately they have a couple dings in them. The worst by far is next to the middle woofer on one of the speakers, but all drivers are absolutely flawless. I have a couple pics to highlight the damage, luckily it's mostly covered by the grills. If there's any interest, I'd strongly prefer local pickup in Terre Haute, IN. Asking $600 for the pair.

IMG_20170520_115106-min-min.thumb.jpg.935e2be2af96f8d56617c6ded0b354d5.jpg515770534-min.thumb.jpg.f0bc05de7d637ef263e363acb8d8a52d.jpg

515770466-min.jpg

515770478-min.jpg

515770701-min.jpg