Klipsch RF-83 SOLD

W27

Klipsch RF-83 in excellent condition. These have been wrapped in blankets stored in a closet most of their life. If I had to guess they probably have 20 hours on them. SOLD

B&W 802's have sold. 

Im located in Staten Island NY. I do have a truck, so I could possibly help with delivery in the tristate area. I will not ship. Bring some music and check them out. Any questions just ask. Please discuss pricing via PM's. 

IMG_1969.JPG

• Like 2

It's telling me all my photos are too big now. I've always had problems loading pictures on here. PM me your email if there's any specific photos you'd like. Sorry, I'm doing this from my phone. I'm not great with computers. 

2 hours ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

Nice 802s.  Good deal on them.  I prefer the Nautilus to the diamonds. 

Keeping the 804s?

I remember you had the 800's, right? I almost traded for a pair of 800's about 2 years ago at stereo exchange here in NYC. When I went to get them they had the new D3's that I didn't even know were out. After a demo I almost bought the D3's. The vocals were the best I ever heard. After playing my own music they just didn't sound right. The mids were too forward. I'm so glad I didn't spend that now. They were 22k and weren't willing to deal. I ended up buying nothing lol

I'll be keeping the 804's. I've used them for my analog listening for the last 10+ years next to my all RF-7 now RF-7II home theater system. I tried to consolidate and put the 804's in the rear and use the 802's for analog and theater use. It just didn't look right. The thought of selling at least 4 pair of RF7's plus the other stuff was too much of a pain. The 804's don't have the depth or soundstage of the 802's but they have the same sound signature. Most importantly they're easy to move. The 802's have rollers on the bottom, but they're so heavy they damage the wood floors. This way I feel like I've got the best of both worlds. 

I had the N801s and Signature 800's in Tigereye finish. 

The previous owner might have driven them too hard because I lost two tweeters.  They were $185 each for the part to replace, as opposed to $1200 each for diamond tweeters. 

The Nautilus is a good price point and an outstanding speaker.  Put them on Craigslist and they will sell.  Nice speakers.  They look great. 

• Like 1