Car Thread

burninator

That's typical of all OEM for tuning and always has been.  They also need something safe enough to load on every car as regardless of being the same car off the dame factory floor, they aren't all the same. 

Who's your friend tuning in KC? I may know him. 

@mustang_flht, Unbelievable! I also have an American and German sports car. First up is the American all wheel drive that can do 0 to 60 in.. Well.. Actually it can't even do 20, but it is reliable. Forgot the year - got it a long time ago:

241399073_AmericanAllWheelDriveSportsCar.thumb.jpg.6b672607427cda8fed70bff89df190c7.jpg

And my German sports car. 2016. It will go 60. : )

910501429_M4Rear.thumb.JPG.4425037fb47498cdef26fd9fe3a013f4.JPG

Edited by Langston
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...

If you haven't seen "Getaway Driver" on Discovery +, I have a car competing on it...  A 1994 Ford Taurus SHO...  Which, does very, very well.  I even made it onto a clip (guy spraying the champagne).

image.png.3edabe5a8c2832583a2e9b55cff0ab8e.png

Catch our car on episodes 6, 7, and 8...  That may have spoiled it a little.  :)

Also, here is video of when I went out to tune the car (nitrous was not used on the TV show): 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2021 at 6:12 PM, Langston said:

@mustang_flht, Unbelievable! I also have an American and German sports car. First up is the American all wheel drive that can do 0 to 60 in.. Well.. Actually it can't even do 20, but it is reliable. Forgot the year - got it a long time ago:

241399073_AmericanAllWheelDriveSportsCar.thumb.jpg.6b672607427cda8fed70bff89df190c7.jpg

And my German sports car. 2016. It will go 60. : )

910501429_M4Rear.thumb.JPG.4425037fb47498cdef26fd9fe3a013f4.JPG

You wanna race Lawn Mowers Dude ??? I have a XXW 4000 Dixie Chopper Suburban Turban Lawn Mower with a 72 inch deck, two 20 Horsepower Kohler gas engines, and I think I can take your John Deer !!    See the source image

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

You wanna race Lawn Mowers Dude ??? I have a XXW 4000 Dixie Chopper Suburban Turban Lawn Mower with a 72 inch deck, two 20 Horsepower Kohler gas engines, and I think I can take your John Deer !!    See the source image

Roger ----is is reliable ?  I could use this , just wondering about the transmission setup -

• Like 1

On 8/31/2021 at 2:19 PM, RandyH said:

Randy,

Very reliable, it will even mow on only one 20 Kohler, but slower. They also made a twin 23 Horsepower and a Twin 27 Horsepower Gas although the engines are Generac, not Kohler. I am slowly fixing her up but would really like to run across one of the XXW-5000's that had a Turbocharged 4 cylinder 50 HP Yanmar Diesel, most of those got sold to rich estates and don't have as many hours on them. She runs like a top after I did a little work but I plan to make her nice until I find a 5,000. Going to put twin 27's on her this winter.    :D

• Like 2

Hi,

I don't know if you see F1 at home in America, but:

McLaren "Klipsch" Daniel Ricciardo leader in first Lap of Italian F1 Monza : YEAHHHHH!!!! 

F1 cars are : Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull, McLaren, Williams, Alpine (Renault), Aston Martin, Alfa Romeo, ...

McLaren Daniel Ricciardo (Monaco* Grand Prix 2018 winner and others)

formula-1-british-gp-2021-dani-2.jpg

* 3 gold and history races of cars : 24h du Mans, 500 Miles Indianapolis and Monaco Grand Prix F1

https://www.google.com/search?q=mclaren+ricardo&source=lmns&bih=625&biw=1366&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjp0tuQwfnyAhWMwYUKHSEQCbQQ_AUoAHoECAEQAA

• Like 2

• 1 month later...