Car Thread

burninator

• 3 weeks later...

Spent last week out at PRI 2021, where our drag car was featured in the Vibrant Performance booth.  It was a great time and went better than we had hoped...  Lots of traffic, interviews, and a good deal of sponsorships (without us even asking!).  The car was already in progress, but when we got the call to have it in the show, things had to be pushed up and it's not a running car yet.  After a quick break from all the go-go-go, it'll start getting finished up to where we can hopefully run a 7 second pass this year!

51746854323_08e711c50d_k.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, yamahaSHO said:

Spent last week out at PRI 2021, where our drag car was featured in the Vibrant Performance booth.  It was a great time and went better than we had hoped...  Lots of traffic, interviews, and a good deal of sponsorships (without us even asking!).  The car was already in progress, but when we got the call to have it in the show, things had to be pushed up and it's not a running car yet.  After a quick break from all the go-go-go, it'll start getting finished up to where we can hopefully run a 7 second pass this year!

My o’ my - what a big nose you have😄

Think of the air you could funnel in with a 510 or 402? Helll, go big, stick a 402 on the front of that turbo - 

• 4 weeks later...

I attend the Daytona Rolex 24 and Sebring 12hr every year, and the sites and sounds of a vintage GT40 going around either of those tracks is nothing short of incredible... Watching 3 red Mark II & mark III's absolutely blasting down the front stretch together at Sebring will always be a cherished memory. I Love GT40's.. That vid of KennyBrack at Goodwood is one I've watched many times, its a favorite, thought I'd share.🏎️

• Like 3

On 12/14/2021 at 1:09 PM, yamahaSHO said:

Issat some I kinda 12 Bolt FWD axle under there. ???  😆

Issat s Tarp.    🙄

What ,???

It leaks Oil ,???   😆

How many people know what the SHO is ,,???   🙂

On 1/8/2022 at 8:36 PM, Audio Android said:

I attend the Daytona Rolex 24 and Sebring 12hr every year, and the sites and sounds of a vintage GT40 going around either of those tracks is nothing short of incredible... Watching 3 red Mark II & mark III's absolutely blasting down the front stretch together at Sebring will always be a cherished memory. I Love GT40's.. That vid of KennyBrack at Goodwood is one I've watched many times, its a favorite, thought I'd share.🏎️

Wayy to cool for that se of us that grew up with Formula One, or Watkins Glen. 🙂🙂

• Like 2