Car Thread

burninator

6 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

NOT TRUE. The behavior of the car does not change at unless you are heavy in the throttle or higher than baseline boost.  Please don't post things like this that you have NO idea about. I have driven many JB4 cars. ZERO of them behave in this manner. Who would want that? 

lay off the pipe  ,  the JB4  does affect the behavior of the car , with or without a boost controller ,   an increase of  20%  in HP to an engine  via a Turbocharger is not seamless  , the JB4 boosts a turbo by + 2 psi  , that 's quite noticeable from 335hp to 420hp ,  and one more thing , lay off the BS   ,  all you're driving is a VW , you're in diapers as far as I am concerned 

• Haha 1

You are funny. I had a highly modded golf r.   No, jb4s DO NOT affect the behavior of normal driving. You don't get a massive tq increase at 0 Rpm. Have you ever driven a car with a jb4 to Comment?   Didn't think so. Have you even driven a highly modded golf r?   Didn't think so. There are some VERY fast vws and Audis. Get a clue.  I watched plenty of them destroy American cars and exotics all day long as socal Euro on the drag strip. But you know it all as usual. 

Wrong again , Audi and VW are a conglomerate of Brands ,with very different cars and motors etc 

Lamborghini used to belong to Chrysler and  the V10 engine technology of the Audi  S8-R8   is  DODGE

next thing you dont know , is that Chrysler sold their 2.2 4 cylinder turbo engine tooling to Audi , meaning your Golf R  and all Audi 4 cylinder turbo  engine blocks use Chrysler  tooling .

Lamborghini  was tasked by Chrysler to make the  Viper Engines  before it was sold off ,  so you can say that an Audi S8-R8 has a lot in Common with Chrysler , an American car  cie  ,  and , in the end ,  you know nothing about American cars  nor  the German car industry  .

Nothing pissses my step son more than when I point out the VIN tag on his AMG CLS55 says Daimler Chrysler. And being a Dodge fan I point it out as often as possible. Particularly when we would run our blown cars, in Mexico of course, for a brew. He bought a few beers. 
Yeah and the Chrysler 300 is really a MB platform, sorta. Daimler formed an alliance with Chrysler not for their expertise is car design but for access to the only super computer in the industry at the time. You really think MB had any respect for Chrysler engineering? 
And rumor has it Ducati, owned by Audi (of course you know that) will shoe horn the R8 v10 between two wheels - 

2 hours ago, OO1 said:

lay off the pipe  ,  the JB4  does affect the behavior of the car , with or without a boost controller ,   an increase of  20%  in HP to an engine  via a Turbocharger is not seamless  , the JB4 boosts a turbo by + 2 psi  , that 's quite noticeable from 335hp to 420hp ,  and one more thing , lay off the BS   ,  all you're driving is a VW , you're in diapers as far as I am concerned 

@WestcoastdrumsNot that this was personally insulting or anything like that but now that you have been humbled by superior knowledge from Klipscipedia do you care to acknowledge your mistakes?

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Dave A said:

@WestcoastdrumsNot that this was personally insulting or anything like that but now that you have been humbled by superior knowledge from Klipscipedia do you care to acknowledge your mistakes?

If it doesn’t have JEM engineered crossovers and Randy’s blessing it probably won’t be road worthy. In Randy we trust. Lmfao

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Life has it's trials lately and that is just the way it goes as you get older. When you dumping LA?

No time soon. My best window passed and grandparents are still here for the little one. Perhaps when they are no longer with us, hopefully quote aways away. Wish I would have left already before prices got crazy everywhere and now rates.   Definitely not looking to be and be well upside a few years later with artificial sky high prices. 

15 hours ago, OO1 said:

Wrong again , Audi and VW are a conglomerate of Brands ,with very different cars and motors etc 

Audi/VW are basically the same...  Even uses the same map between the two brands for a like vehicle.  

image.png.664a7120325eca04a47c332a3fde31d9.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, yamahaSHO said:

Audi/VW are basically the same...  Even uses the same map between the two brands for a like vehicle.  

image.png.664a7120325eca04a47c332a3fde31d9.png

1 common motor for the lower end  A series  which is known  .......you're making an assumption that it's across the board of the Audi Brand which is not the case  

1 hour ago, yamahaSHO said:

I'm not making assumptions.  But... I do have little more experience than the single example I have shown.

Don't be humble, A LOT more.  Nice rigs you have worked on.  Watched a few of your YT links, good stuff. Golf r and S3 are the same as well. The 5 cylinder and up series is where Audis get fun. 

• Like 1