SOLD!!! $900 for the pair- black Heresy III's purchased new in 2015- perfect!

Trentster5172

Now that my Jubilees have arrived I am selling a pair of mint Heresy III's with sequential serial numbers.  Unfortunately I just don't have room for them.  They are perfect with no dings or scratches!  I have all of the shipping boxes and materials.  These MSRP for $1,000 a piece.  I will sell my pair for $900.

Here is a link with more pictures:

http://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/44956804

IMG_9054.JPG

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Trentster5172 said:

Well...  that was fast!  These are now sold!

Congrats on your quick sale Trentster, at least the temptation for me buying yet another pair of Heresies is gone.

Tim

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Paul!!!  I'm glad you are loving the Klipschorns!  I miss them, but I'm loving my new Jubilees!!!  The Jubilee bass bin is like a LaScala and Klipschorn bass bin combined and then juiced up on steroids!!!  I'm seeing on REW and hearing/feeling all the way down to 25 hz in my room.  The bass is really tight, and they have that front firing "hit" like a LaScala.  The bass is also quite a bit more refined than the Klipschorn and there is much much more of it.  Any type of drum solo is absolutely incredible!!!  The 402 tractix HF horn is in a different league as well.  Take everything you like about the Klipschorn mids and highs, time align them perfect to the bass bin, and increase the soundstage by about three times.  They are absolutely beautiful sounding at all volumes.  My wife and I were downstairs listening to stuff last night from Andrea Bocelli to the hard in your face hit of Disturbed.  They are just incredible.  I have no regrets other than I wish I had about six listening rooms were I could have kept all of the Klipsch speakers I've owned.  I sold my LaScalas upstairs yesterday and may try some Forte III's in the spring.  I doubt I'll ever sell my Jubilees though.

I hope you enjoy those Klipschorns as much as I did.

Take care bro!

Trent

Do I understand this correctly....

You had Heresy's in front and then you jumped them up to the Jubilee's?

I suppose there is no confusing the sound of the two.

Looks nice!

(Kind of interesting when you can claim that your 'tweeter' is larger than your entire prior speaker!!)

• 4 weeks later...

Coytee,

No, he had (best I can remember) 3 Heresy's and 2 K-horns. I purchased the K-horns so he could upgrade to the Jubilee.

My better half loves the K-horns as I do, but us "poor folks" are going to have to wait a little while before upgrading any more of my outdated equipment. I love my dogs, but they snore worse than I do.