Hockey and Marshall Tucker Band

jimjimbo

10 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Since Nashville is dominating game 4, listening to "A New Life", Marshall Tucker Band, and watching the game video.....good combo.

I saw the Marshall Tucker Band and Pure Prairie League in Tampa FL. in the late 70's (I believe).  This was in their hey day.  It was a great show from what I can remember.

Love the MTB. When I was a kid, many times walking to church at about 9:50 am watched their bus drive home. Believe they lived around GSP SC, but their driver lived on Old Reid Rd in my town. Laviotte looks like his name will be on the Cup again. Nashville has a stifling defense.

57 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Tater salad?

Yessiree Carl. Ron White gets me laughing so hard I can't stop.

Of course Larry the cable guy was REALLY good when he was calling into the Ron & Ron radio show in the mid 90s when I live in Central FL. If you ever get to listen to his rambling "Bambulance" tale it is worth it. The trio of young deer we have here all the time in my "city" yard have made me think of that.

NSFW or your kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6JPyr2XZ0

Ok this is not him, but Larry called in his ten minute version with R&R they played it over and over for about a year.

Untitled.jpg