Hello from South Africa

Hello fellow audiophiles!!

Yip we get klipsch here too, just demoed the R15m reference, at the price they are as good as speakers 3 times there price.

But i believe there is a problem at the factory and we have approx 100 units on backorder, not sure what the issue is, so we expecting stock in July.

Cant wait!!

I currently own a yamaha rxv767 7.1 with b&w302's in front, AE compact 1 at the rear, yamaha satellite as surrounds.  Just waiting for the klipsch to replace the B&W's and then the B&W's will go to zone 2.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Klipsch Forums, @Roadhog123:emotion-21::emotion-19:B)

I was going to call you Roadhog for short but I can't do that because there is another forum member named Roadhog, so Roadhog123 it is!

You may the first person from SA on the forums, so that makes you special.  How did you discover Klipsch in South Africa?

I have always like klipsch speakers - we have had them here for a while now, not sure how long, we are lucky to get a LARGE variety of speakers, we dont get tekton but most brands we have.  With our terrible exchange rate here down south, prices are not cheap for any imported goods.  In fact getting most things here from either uk or america or europe is pricey to say the least...cost of living is high so highend audio is always last on the list, people would rather spend their money on fancy cars then hifi.

I have always like the copper driver look and i realised i can actually afford a pair so just waiting till stock comes in.  my b&w302's sound amazing 16 years later!  So its going to be very hard to replace those - those will go to zone 2...i have bought a pair of polk tsx110b which are currenlty in the garage where our gym is.  i also have a NAD 304 intergrated amp in the study as a backup for music outside or elsewhere in the house.  I have always been a hifi nut since i was like 6.

i need something exciting and loud and detailed to blow the roof off the house - klipsch will do it for me :-)

so ya that is my story