Looking for suggestions on replacement woofer on RF7

Brett J

Hello, I'm needing suggestions on a replacement woofer k-1089 in the RF7.  It has been discontinued and have tried Klipsch, Speaker exchange, and Ebay and can't find one.  I tried to get Klipsch to recommend a replacement but they said nothing else would work.  Honestly I'm not that picky and would probably be happy with anything close to what it's suppose to have.  I am far from an audiophile and just happened to get a good deal on this and would like to be able to use it.  Anyone have any recommendations at to a decent speaker to use?  Unfortunately I don't what to look for or how to tell if a certain speaker would work good or not.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

PS Or if someone happened to have an extra one from a project or something I would definitely be interested in it.  Thx

• 2 weeks later...

um...my 2 cents....after you are done crying, go find someone on here to "demo" their RF-7's....and then....well....you know....make it look like an accident! lmao! ok, super joking! i have RF-7's and you can NOT visit me! lmao! have you put an ad in the Garage section for a woofer? you may get no hits for a single woofer, but think about buying a complete speaker, that way you have all the spare parts you need! someone has got to have a "damaged" one.