La Scalas lacking bass....

jimjimbo

2 hours ago, Tony Whitlow said:

No. Designed as a PA speaker, deep bass was not necessary. They don't dig deep but the bass they reproduce is real and undistorted. There is very little musical content below 50 cycles anyway. You can add a sub and voila, AUDIO NIRVANA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In that setting all they need is Winthrop Rockefeller to show up for a speech! And be heard loud and clear !

Jim, is that the pair you finished last summer?  I don't care what anyone says, I like the black LaScala, Chorus and Forte!

It actually might have been two summers ago. My neighbors absolutely love me, whenever they see me pull the speakers out everyone congregates in my driveway and around the front of my house, I love it! It really is amazing how fantastic they sound outdoors with all types of music. We have such great neighbors, people come over, bring bottles of wine and other drinks kids ride around the circle out in front of the house it's just a great party atmosphere…

• Like 5