Help identifying what I have here

tdc11

Preface:  Complete novice

I am working on identifying what I have here.  I have deduced that they are a pair of klipschorn (aka: corner horns?).  There is a "Tested & Approved by Klipsch & Associates" sticker dated either April 23, 1951 (or 1961, but I'm fairly certain -- 1951) on the crossover (not sure if that is the accurate term).  

There is also a letterpress in the wood, on the panel supporting the crossover, of "1056".

Not sure where my family member got them -- so flying blind here.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Also -- any help ID'ing the amp & power amp (or where I could find out more about them) would be great as well.

Thank you in advance!

image.jpg

Welcome.

Your family member appears to have had good taste in audio equipment.  More help with the speakers, amp, pre-amp, and turntable would be available if you can post closeup photos.

If you're considering selling and are searching for help evaluating the items, you may be bombarded by "helpful" opinions.  Time spent searching similar posts from others could be time well spent.

If you do want to sell them, please post in the Garage Sale forum with a stated price.  This forum is not an auction site.  Please don't expect members to bid against each other.  Also, your location would be useful.

Feel free to send a PM (Private Message) if you want more specific advice.