LaScalas for $600, worth it?

There's a fairly fresh Craigslist listing for LaScalas near me. $600 for the pair in black. Looks like a few minor dings here and there (and a lot of dust) but overall they look to be in decent shape in the pictures. I see where it says they have AA crossovers; those are the ones people like, right? I also see K-55V midrange drivers. No pictures are close enough to see the stickers with the S/Ns, but there are pictures showing "10K676" and "10K675" stamped into the cabinets. That makes them 1972, correct?

I'm sure they'd need recapping (my KP-201s probably need recapping and they're 1989) so how difficult is that? $600 sounds like a solid price to me, but I like to check with the experts first.

Black, if you like it, is easy to patch/putty/repair and finish, so if the cabinets are not delaminating and the drivers all work, it's a fine price.  Replacing the caps is not much worse than replacing 3 or 4 wall switches, but you have to do some soldering.  Be sure to get silver-bearing solder for it's higher melt temp in service.  I like the thin stuff, it melts faster under the iron.  Make a solid mechanical (twisted) connection and then solder it to make a good electrical connection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llVKo6DHkvk

Skip to 3:30.