KG2 woofer

Skragnon

I have a pair of KG2 speakers that I got free years ago however they've been sitting on a shelf since I picked them up due to space constraints.  Now that I'm moving into a larger space and the wife will allow me to put speakers back out I dusted them off in preparation for the move.  Now the rub, the voice coil for one of the woofers scratches when pushing on the cone so I'm assuming it is shot.  I'm looking to replace both of the woofers so they behave the same, but I don't know any of the specs on the K-9-K driver to compare to something that is currently available.

Madisound recommends this Silver Flute, but I'd have to cut/sand the cabinet to get it to fit because the frame calls for about a 1/16" larger hole (7.2") than is in the front (7.125" as measured).

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-8-woofers/silver-flute-w20rc38-04-ohm-8-wool-cone/

Midwest Speaker Repair has one that they claim is a reproduction (all the physical dimensions are almost exactly the same), but I'd like a second opinion from someone with better knowledge than I.

https://www.midwestspeakerrepair.com/mw-audio-mw-5082-8-woofer

Are there any specs floating around on the web for the K-9-K driver?  Is there a good place to get brought back up to speed on what the specs mean (I haven't looked at speaker design info in better than two decades)?

Thank you.