just WOW - JBL in KC

Matthews

1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

I see you run through cars almost as fast as you do speakers (or amps)! ;)

not necessarily, Mook.  Been cooking the ol' Subaru around corners nearly 5 years now :emotion-21:

The Hot Rods, well, when opportunity knocks, answer the door :D

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

edit: I am finding out, the Hot Rod community is much like our little corner of the world right here.  Have met some very nice and amazing people.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Matthews said:

not necessarily, Mook.  Been cooking the ol' Subaru around corners nearly 5 years now :emotion-21:

The Hot Rods, well, when opportunity knocks, answer the door :D

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

edit: I am finding out, the Hot Rod community is much like our little corner of the world right here.  Have met some very nice and amazing people.

My father in law used to be the president of the Michigan corvette club. It used to be fun with the autocross and drag races. They weren't limited to corvettes so you could enter whatever car into whatever class and still enjoy yourself. I found out though being close to many of the main members that they secretly disliked the owners of other cars. Sort of a snooty bunch, which I would put my in laws into that class as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Well? Did you go listen? Pick 'em up???? Was Richie there?

Or was the new truck enough excitement for one week?

I did not, Mookie.  The Hot Rod took precedence this weekend.  Getting this monster ready for the street is priority.  I did however talk with the seller and he is downsizing.  Also has some Mac gear for sale.  Nice fella and seems to be a "motivated seller". 

13 hours ago, richieb said:

I can assure you Richie was Not there. Hands full with grandson today. JBL's Last thing on my mind - 

They are all Matthews - but I did have him wondering -- 

Thought we were gonna have to fight fer 'em Richie :P  As you, "JBL's Last thing on my mind".  Perhaps next weekend you can have a go?  They certainly look amazing!  Seller says they sound as nice as they look.  Hope you can go check them out for us, inquiring minds want to know :)

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪