DONE

Don Falcon

56 minutes ago, 1HOHDude said:

For the pros here, I am acquiring the Khorn pieces to make a double speaker center speaker for my TSCMs.    Sure the match up will be good. 

1HOHDude,

I know of an old Forum Member that had a top hat section for a TSCM that he had robbed all of the drivers out of and wanted to sell just the box and the horns if you are interested???

Roger

• Like 1

Probably not.   The plan is to take all 4 horns and stuff them into the area where my center is now.  A top hat would only use one set.    Using both matches 6 speaker corner boxes against a 4 speaker center.    

Thanks though because TSCM parts are a bit hard to come by.

• Like 1

Don:    Just got the parts.    Box looked like USPS had rolled it down a mountain.   BUT...   your really good packing kept the parts good.      Seem to have every thing except one of the red seals from the horn.    Not a problem since I plan to replace them anyway with new ones.     I am going to use them [and a new 15" Crites woofer] to build a center speaker for my TSCM fronts.    

Thanks for the excellent packing and lets hope someone can make good use of the remaining horns.

I note the electronics does not have a brand or mfg identification.  Do you know the source of these?