Drones, I hate them....

ACV92

Is ones backyards subject to invasion of privacy?  Not trying to justify flying drones in my neighbors back yard, just looking at it from a legal perspective. I once had someone stop in the road, get out of their vehicle and take pictures of my backyard.  We called the cops and according to the local laws, this was not invasion of privacy.  As for drones, I believe the land owner has rights up to about 80 feet or so.  Anything under that, you may be able to get them for trespassing.  For the record my son and I own drones and guns, even thought about attaching a gun to a drone (now that's scary if it could work).  Even thought about the competition, Whos the better flyer/whos the better shooter?

Yea I get the airline pilot blinding being NG, but I say F the drones taking picture/videos without my permission. That laser thing don't work during the day I would imagine.

If you can hit one with a slingshot I nominate you for the next King of Israel:)

15 minutes ago, muel said:

The higher power lasers can burn some materials.  These aren't your regular laser pointers.  

---@------------------

My 2 watt laser is power enough to damage a cameras imaging surface.

Most laser pointers are merely rated in milliwatts.

Very cool!  Nice!  Get it off that rock though... too pretty to scratch.

Dad coached a bunch of teenagers back in the 80's.  We had 8 or so of the Feinwerkbau's... 300's maybe and a few pistols? Lot of 10 meter and running target as I recall.   Most of these guys still shoot... couple of them brought home some decent medals.  The Feinwerkbau's are all gone but I still have the Diana and the Steyr Match.  Somewhere there is the Feinwerkbau pistol but I think it was "lost" in the move.  

What records?  Are you talking ISSF competitions?

31 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

OK, well, since we'e going down that path, this is what I used to set two world records, although not for shooting drones.

IMG_1396 (Large).JPG

IMG_1397 (Large).JPG

that's nice !!! a pair of nice used klipschorns would be cheaper..

but not as fun...

22 minutes ago, muel said:

Very cool!  Nice!  Get it off that rock though... too pretty to scratch.

Dad coached a bunch of teenagers back in the 80's.  We had 8 or so of the Feinwerkbau's... 300's maybe and a few pistols? Lot of 10 meter and running target as I recall.   Most of these guys still shoot... couple of them brought home some decent medals.  The Feinwerkbau's are all gone but I still have the Diana and the Steyr Match.  Somewhere there is the Feinwerkbau pistol but I think it was "lost" in the move.  

What records?  Are you talking ISSF competitions?

I had small felt pads underneath....you don't mess around with those FWB beauties......The Steyr Match is sweet.  Had a bunch of gorgeous air rifles in my day, custom stocks, ridiculously expensive scopes, etc, etc...

Records were years ago, International Field Position, Bench Class.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

some how I missed out on this one....would of liked to get 

my hands on this.

That's shocking for an air rifle, never would have thought it. 

• Like 1