Music to pull the plug to

BigStewMan

Just now, oldtimer said:

You don't remember the Star Trek funeral scene for Spock in one of the movies?

no; but, i’m going to guess it was Amazing Grace on Bagpipes.  

p.s. i’m lucky if i remember what i had for breakfast today.  Before i left SoCal, i stopped at a grocery store and ran into this chick that worked on me during my physical therapy. She wanted me to go to some concert in July with her and then she wanted to give me her phone number. Not sure what i did; but, she looked at me and said, “you don’t remember my name do you?” 

“yes, of course i do” and i said her last name (i knew that because it’s the same last name that i have.  She said “what’s my first name?"

long awkward silence and then i remembered it. whew! dodged a bullet, then left town.

Steve,

I like the archtop... I've looked at a few over the years and would love to have one. Not enough time or money for one anymore.

I'll have to send you my address in case you ever get to this side of the country.

Bruce

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Speed said:

Highway to Hell. AC/DC

Stairway to Heaven. Led Zeppelin

Down in a Hole. Alice in Chains

One of my destinations should be covered...

Ah Man, If Alice in Chains is in consideration, it should be an earlier track on the same DIRT album.  For me it would be "Rain when I Die".  This is a way more kick A$$ song.  

Good call with AIC though.  

9 minutes ago, jwc said:

BTW.  The Dirt album is one of my favorites of all time.  You can get a new CD from amazon prime for $6.83 shipped.  Freakin' no brainer.

Right there with you.  I still have my original copy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jwc said:

The Dirt album is one of my favorites of all time

Got it. Their music bank DVD, and Unplugged DVD, are killer. Better sound quality than the CD.

I picked that song cause it fit the topic. Would? Them Bones, Again, great band...

• Like 1

I will warn the crowd.  If you decide to start listening to Crowbar, you might start looking at yourself differently.

That is the deepest slowest metal I'm familiar with.  I don't sense they are devil worshiper's are some dumb $hit like that....But I would call it Dark, Grunged, Angry metal.   There are no inspirational lyrics in there or anything to promote violence.  It is all about being down and pissed-off.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=crowbar&rh=n%3A5174%2Ck%3Acrowbar