Sold. Two KPT 684 subs

jwc

• 2 months later...

They're home, finally. Not sure where they will live, but for now they are on the MWM and fit like they're made to go there. The amp for these will be here next week.

JC,

Thanks for holding these until I could get there; sharing the information about what might work best to drive them and a big thank you for being such a hospitable person. It was great meeting you and I greatly enjoyed listening to your setup.  

James

KPT684.jpg

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

They're home, finally. Not sure where they will live, but for now they are on the MWM and fit like they're made to go there. The amp for these will be here next week.

JC,

Thanks for holding these until I could get there; sharing the information about what might work best to drive them and a big thank you for being such a hospitable person. It was great meeting you and I greatly enjoyed listening to your setup.  

James

KPT684.jpg

That set up looks friggin sweet. Congrats on the pick up!

Tim

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

JC,

James

KPT684.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2017 at 4:41 PM, jwc said:

I bet you rattle the glass on that pretty furniture.

25 minutes ago, mark1101 said:

Just saw this.  Nice setup.  Watch that glass!

Thanks. I moved that entertainment center somewhere else in the house, then moved it back because that's where it looks best. The glass is tight in the cabinet, I just have to be mindful of what I put on the shelves. The three problems that I encountered since I got the MCM: 1- The acoustic ceiling tile HAD a lot of dust (probably from manufacturing) that coated everything once. 2- The guest kitchen that's on the other side of the wall of that room had some glass dishes jump out of the cabinets. 3- That is a basement room and everything in the room above it feels the bass. Now there is more bass. 

It's not very often that I go above a half watt and will do a whole watt when I want it loud...then there is the every one in a while levels. :D

As you both know, it's enjoyable to fill the room with detailed sound without it needing to be loud. 

On 12/9/2017 at 4:41 PM, jwc said:

Good meeting you too.  

I got a new Crown xls 1502 for the 684s. Thanks for that tip, it is perfect for what I need. 

• Thanks 1