Industrial Klipsch La Scala speakers

SirSam

I have 2 pairs of industrial Klipsch La Scala speakers.  One pair is wood and the other pair has a fiber glass coating.  I no longer use these and would like them to go to a Klipsch enthusiast.  So I found this forum and decided to post here.   I assume the new owner could refurbish these and make them beautiful again.   Background on these...I used them heavily as a mobile dj in the mid to late 80s.  Probably around 90 or 91, I put them aside never to use them again.   That said, this would be a project for the new owner to ensure it gets back to smooth working condition.

I'm looking for offers on each pair.  I'm located in the SF Bay Area.

Thanks.

IMG_7016.JPG

IMG_7017.JPG

IMG_7018.JPG

IMG_7019.JPG

IMG_7020.JPG

IMG_7021.JPG

IMG_7022.JPG

2 hours ago, SirSam said:

I have 2 pairs of industrial Klipsch La Scala speakers.  One pair is wood and the other pair has a fiber glass coating.

I no longer use these and would like them to go to a Klipsch enthusiast.  So I found this forum and decided to post here.

I mean this very sincerely when I say "thank you" for posting them here first.  You are right about Klipsch enthusiasts posting here and I can say without hesitation they will be appreciated by whoever gets them.

They do look a bit rough but you've been very honest about how they were used and their condition.  That will help your sale.

The real advantage to selling them here is you don't have to deal with Craigslist.  There are really good people here who I would not hesitate to do business with.

I'm in West Virginia so I will not be a buyer, but I wish you GLWYS.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2017 at 1:55 PM, SirSam said:

I have 2 pairs of industrial Klipsch La Scala speakers.  One pair is wood and the other pair has a fiber glass coating.  I no longer use these and would like them to go to a Klipsch enthusiast.  So I found this forum and decided to post here.   I assume the new owner could refurbish these and make them beautiful again.   Background on these...I used them heavily as a mobile dj in the mid to late 80s.  Probably around 90 or 91, I put them aside never to use them again.   That said, this would be a project for the new owner to ensure it gets back to smooth working condition.

Thanks.

IMG_7016.JPG

IMG_7017.JPG

IMG_7018.JPG

IMG_7019.JPG

IMG_7020.JPG

IMG_7021.JPG

IMG_7022.JPG

22 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Price?

16 hours ago, Schu said:

did we get pricing?

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

I don't see any.....he was looking for offers.

so make sir Sam I am an offer

Hi everyone.  Sorry, I'm going to make this easy.  I'm asking $600 a pair.  At this price, I think someone here can really benefit by fixing it up to resell or just keep it for enjoyment.  I definitely want it in the hands of a collector.

FYI though.  I'm flying out for vacation and won't be available to make a transaction until after July 9.  If you're interested, let me know.

Thanks and have a good day.

• Like 3