SOLD / Emotiva Pro Stealth DC-1 DAC/Pre // $350

richieb

As new condition Emotiva Pro Stealth DC-1. Outer/inner shipping boxes, instructions all as received new. $350, I'll pick up shipping in the US.

Supports 44.1; 48; 88.2; 96; 176.4 and 192K sample rates.

Complete digital inputs - AES/EBU(XLR); Toslink; CoaxRCA: BNC S/PDIF and USB.

Can be used as DAC, headphone amp and two channel preamp.

Latest dual Muses 72320 digitally controlled analog ladder volume chips. One-half DB volume steps, really accurate. Same chips as used in Pass Labs $10K preamps.

Dual fully differential AD1955 DAC's.

Plus Remote Control for all functions.

I believe this to be start of long needed housecleaning - 

Thanks

Rich 

IMG_2526.JPG

Hey Rich, just wondering if the DC-1 gives you the option like the XDA-2 does to run all four outputs at a time. Both balanced and unbalanced. If so that is a nice pick up for someone. You can run your amps balanced and also run a pair of powered subs off the same signal. Good luck with your sale, I have heard great things about this piece!

Tim

Thanks Tim -

Manual states - both unbalanced and balanced outputs are active at the same time and are governed by the same volume setting. Not sure this is your answer.

But Do Not connect multi-channel PCM or bitstream (surround sound) to any input.

Rich

• Like 1

This DC-1 is possibly the best bang for the buck anywhere. Where else can one add a Preamp/DAC/Headphone amp for this money. Practically a stereo set up in a box....just add your amps and speakers. Even ready for a pair of subs. GLWS!

7 hours ago, teaman said:

This DC-1 is possibly the best bang for the buck anywhere. Where else can one add a Preamp/DAC/Headphone amp for this money. Practically a stereo set up in a box....just add your amps and speakers. Even ready for a pair of subs. GLWS!

I was gonna jump in this thread to say that this is all I've ever heard from the guys that have used them. GLWS B)

Good to see you over here Teaman, and thanks for the recommendation!

Scott

• Like 1

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 10:26 AM, richieb said:

As new condition Emotiva Pro Stealth DC-1. Outer/inner shipping boxes, instructions all as received new. $350, I'll pick up shipping in the US.

Supports 44.1; 48; 88.2; 96; 176.4 and 192K sample rates.

Complete digital inputs - AES/EBU(XLR); Toslink; CoaxRCA: BNC S/PDIF and USB.

Can be used as DAC, headphone amp and two channel preamp.

Latest dual Muses 72320 digitally controlled analog ladder volume chips. One-half DB volume steps, really accurate. Same chips as used in Pass Labs $10K preamps.

Dual fully differential AD1955 DAC's.

Plus Remote Control for all functions.

I believe this to be start of long needed housecleaning -

Thanks

Rich

IMG_2526.JPG

How soon do you need to move this Richie. I am interested for the system I am piecing together for my daughter

Roger

^^^^^

Thanks 

And to be fair as possible I sent a PM to Roger asking his interest and timeframe. It is yours if he drops out, OK.

Plus I will not be able to ship until mid-late next week with a short travel beginning. 

Thanks again

2 hours ago, archeion said:

If Roger doesn't take it,  I will!

Its yours if you still want it. Out till later today and as I said can't ship until sometime next week. If that works let me know; if not let me know that too.

Thanks