Movie time with Jubs

Wardsweb

2 hours ago, Wardsweb said:

Time for some John Wick 2. The speakers are on either side of the screen. They blend into the darkness but there is no issue hearing them. :D

I like the HT look.  The rule is you have to get down to one remote, lol.

5 hours ago, derrickdj1 said:

I like the HT look.  The rule is you have to get down to one remote, lol.

True, I did have a programmable Logitech but my grandson stepped on it and broke the screen. Researching what to buy next. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

There are remotes in the cocktail holders! That is minus 3 points. :)

There are drink holders in each arm rest, so one has a drink and one a remote in each chair, until I get another all in one programmable one.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Great looking picture, and sound, I could have done without seeing how nice that size picture looks, maby one day who knows.

But I do know who is sold on one, he was looking over his room last night trying to figure out how it could be done. He is looking to put it in his living room, this will be tough the way it's designed, his back room would be much easier. But I think it's just a matter of time.

Last night we watched the first John Wick movie, they are kind of addicting, probably watch london is falling again soon, kind of similar with a badass who can get out of impossible situations.

Thank You for everything

27 minutes ago, dtel said:

But I do know who is sold on one, he was looking over his room last night trying to figure out how it could be done. He is looking to put it in his living room, this will be tough the way it's designed, his back room would be much easier. But I think it's just a matter of time.

Large rooms have there problems and you and I fit the category.  They also have a few advantages!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Kevin's living room will be hard to do it right, his man cave would be much easier, standard ceiling and flat roof. His living room has a huge tall ceiling probably over 20' feet high, the projector would have to be  mounted on the other end where the ceiling goes into the kitchen but it's about 30' away. On the screen end of the room there are built in cabinets that stick out, above that there is a big flat spot but it's over a foot behind the cabinet, it could be done with brackets that can slide out and would have to be mechanical since that's probably over 12' high. 

Problem is the room is really big a with a tall ceiling, and to do it nicely would cost a fortune to try and hide it. His man cave about 35' away in the backyard and so much easier to set it all up.  

I told kevin his room and ceiling is so big and odd shaped he might be better off to just call MGM and get some prices. :o

My room wouldn't be that hard, but it wouldn't happen for me for a long time, not now for sure.

• Like 1