FS - Klipsch Heresy II's in Walnut ($550, OBO)

dm465531

I have decided to go a different way with my speakers so I sadly have to offer these up.  I do not have the space for them in my office to do them justice so I figured I would offer them here first.  They have been updated with the Crites Tweeter upgrade as well as the Crites Crossovers.  I am asking $550 OBO and I can split shipping.  I had these shipped to me and still have the boxes that I received them in.  They are pretty sturdy and much better than factory boxes.  Let me know if I am to high in my asking

Pic 1 Resize.jpg

Pic 2 Resize.jpg

Pic 3 Resize.jpg

Pic 4 Resize.jpg

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, dm465531 said:

I have decided to go a different way with my speakers so I sadly have to offer these up.  I do not have the space for them in my office to do them justice so I figured I would offer them here first.  They have been updated with the Crites Tweeter upgrade as well as the Crites Crossovers.  I am asking $800 OBO and I can split shipping.  I had these shipped to me and still have the boxes that I received them in.  They are pretty sturdy and much better than factory boxes.  Let me know if I am to high in my asking

Pic 1 Resize.jpg

Pic 2 Resize.jpg

Pic 3 Resize.jpg

Pic 4 Resize.jpg

You did ask so I feel ok saying that I think they're priced a tad high.

• dm465531 changed the title to FS - Klipsch Heresy II's in Walnut ($625, OBO)
On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:57 PM, cgolf70 said:

Where are you located.  I'm looking for some Heresys but wonder what shipping would be to Houston, TX.

Thanks,

Charlie

No need to ship then.  Beaumont is a short drive from you.

Well I'm finally back home.  Don't know if these are even still available.  There's a guy around the corner with 3 different sets and models that I want to listen to.  If none of those work out and you still have these then I can get them next week.

Again apologies for the late change last week.

Charlie

• dm465531 changed the title to FS - Klipsch Heresy II's in Walnut ($550, OBO)