FS - Klipsch Heresy II's in Walnut ($550, OBO)

dm465531

• dm465531 changed the title to FS - Klipsch Heresy II's in Walnut ($600, OBO)

A few observations and comments if you don't mind:

You still have them listed at the original price in your first post at $800

If you put them on ebay at the reduced price, you will then have to pay them their percentage for the sale.  If that final amount in your pocket is acceptable, why not accept that amount listing them here, for a possibly faster sale?

Your willingness to ship

Need better photos of all surfaces

All wood surfaces should be wiped down, cleaned and oiled

Grills should be cleaned

Just trying to help.....

4 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

A few observations and comments if you don't mind:

You still have them listed at the original price in your first post at $800

If you put them on ebay at the reduced price, you will then have to pay them their percentage for the sale.  If that final amount in your pocket is acceptable, why not accept that amount listing them here, for a possibly faster sale?

Your willingness to ship

Need better photos of all surfaces

All wood surfaces should be wiped down, cleaned and oiled

Grills should be cleaned

Just trying to help.....

I wiped down the surfaces before I took the pictures and as far as the grills I cleaned them as best I could with out using a damp cloth.  The photo makes them them look dirtier than the really are.  Sitting in my chair looking at them they look black and not grey like in the photo.  I can take close ups of the panels but there is nothing wrong with the cabinets.  

After reading your observations the lowest I would sell these for is $550.  That would basically have me breaking even.  I would still ship these but the buyer would need to pay.  If they do not sell for this than I will probably just keep them. 

• Like 1

• dm465531 changed the title to FS - Klipsch Heresy II's in Walnut ($550, OBO)

I know it can be tough to take good representative photos.....Well, hey, why not keep them?    You will find a good use for them I'm sure at some point, or, sell them to a neighbor or friend.  This time of year is a somewhat difficult time to sell.