FS: Fisher X-202-B

jwc

I've had this about 1 1/2 years.  Previous owner had it serviced/updated by NOSvalves about 5 years ago.....from what I was told.

The tubes aren't original.  

I only turned this on off and now and then for a goof.  Infact, the previous owner barely played it after restoration.

I have a wood case it slides into.

see the video.

I really don't have a lot of knowledge with this unit.  Bought it cause it is a looker and sounds good and thick on Heritage with the "Loudness" button on.  Has the Center channel option.  I haven't done some thorough lookover.  Vintage stuff and anything could happen.  I don't notice any problem.

NOTE:  I never turned this on without speaker attached.  Don't know for sure if this vintage unit requires a "Load"

$700 shipped insured fedex in CONUS only.

Heard this unit and it is a fine vintage piece and works well.  We played it for a few hours and it is solid.  I would equate with the HH Scott I have.  Plenty of power for Klispch and lots of bells and whistles on these old units.

• Like 1

That is really good deal on this amplifier. I'm not at my shop this weekend but looking at it I do recall this project. I sold this amp to whomever you purchased it from. I bought that amp believe it or not used the output transformers to salvage a customers family treasure X202B that had a shorted transformer. This X202B for sale here was in great shape so I outfitted with some really nice new Heybour wound ultra linear output transformers I had wound. The amp was also completely electrically restored so it should provide many years of trouble free use...

• Like 2