FEED ME !!

Mighty Favog

7 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

Awesome! That said, I'm nervous as hell about that CD tray being open!

Me too, it got closed very soon after with some food. 

I pulled out some of The Rascals for some summer music listening. Having not really listened to them alot, disc 2 of their Anthology 1965-1972 set, I was amazed at some of the unexpected but pleasant chord progression they pulled off! Now it's Chicago X and Hot Streets.

Windows open, 76°, 39% humidity and bright sunshine and a light breeze. Wish my childhood friends were here for this. Been doing this for 2-days now. 

• Like 2

@ryanm84 Do your best to keep cool. Life is ok. Scenery is a bit different than what i’m used to. still in that transition phase--spent a very long time in the city and the beach. Trying to take my own advice. My cousin just left the Oakland/San Francisco area. She told me how emotional it was packing up and all the memories from the house that she’d been living in for 40 years. I told her to just think about all the bad times she had while living there--it’d make moving easier.  So, i must remember all the things that drove me nuts about SoCal and maybe i can transition easier. It’s definitely a slower paced life now and i’m realizing how much the hectic pace became a part of me. Slowing down and taking your time isn’t coming naturally. 

IMG_0726.JPG

• Like 1