Sign in required?

This sign-in issue is not happening on my end.  Win 10, Firefox, both latest versions.

It seems to me this was a previous known issue some time ago, and I think there was a thread on it, maybe even earlier in this sub-forum.  I don't remember how it got resolved.

Jim, have you tried flushing the cache or deleting the temp files from your browser?

42 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

This sign-in issue is not happening on my end.  Win 10, Firefox, both latest versions.

It seems to me this was a previous known issue some time ago, and I think there was a thread on it, maybe even earlier in this sub-forum.  I don't remember how it got resolved.

Jim, have you tried flushing the cache or deleting the temp files from your browser?

Yes, all of my machines are cleaned and flush at least once per day, most of them automatically.  This only started happening a couple of days ago, never had the issue previously.

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Yes, all of my machines are cleaned and flush at least once per day, most of them automatically.  This only started happening a couple of days ago, never had the issue previously.

Jim, could I have it backwards?  Is it possible the cookies that enable automatic log-in are being erased?

The only thing that throws me is you said your procedure is the same, only the lack of an auto log-in is recent.

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

Jim, could I have it backwards?  Is it possible the cookies that enable automatic log-in are being erased?

The only thing that throws me is you said your procedure is the same, only the lack of an auto log-in is recent.

Yes sir, that is correct.  Nothing has changed, other than having to log in every time.....I'm going to look at my maintenance programs and see if I can figure it out.

• Administrators

On 6/26/2017 at 8:15 PM, Thaddeus Smith said:

It's been doing this for me the past couple of weeks, both on iPhone and desktop ..both running Chrome. Also does it for a couple of other forums running the same software.

It could be a bug then. Seems like an edge case if it's only happening to a few people.

I'll investigate when I get a moment.

• Like 1