Sign in required?

Hi, I'm a new forum member from Ontario, Canada!

I tried replying to a thread earlier but it does not seem to have been posted yet.  Is there a delay before new members can post?

Do I need to post in a "New Members" section before I can post elsewhere?  I tried looking for "new members rules", but could not find any relevant information.

Thanks in advance!

...just noticed that this reply was posted.  I guess that I am good to go and can reply to other threads :)

Edited by Klipsch-Meister
Question answered!

It may depend on your Browser "password settings" or possibly even your choice of viral protection.

I've got fully updated Windows 10 and Chrome and have had no trouble with being automatically signed in.

My Norton also has a vault for password memory, but it does not seem to be kicking in or be required for the Klipsch site.

Google Chrome seems to be handling the sign in regardless of which computer I am currently using.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

To everyone having this issue, can you please try using the default theme (select "Default" from the Theme dropdown menu at the bottom of the page) and see if the problem persists? I'm still trying to investigate. Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

My apologies everyone. It seems it's a common bug with the version of the forums we are currently running. The good news is there is an update I've been holding off on installing for a few weeks now while they continue to bugfix. I'm unsure if that update will fix this problem, but we'll soon find out (no ETA on when I'm going to be able to update just yet. Possible early next week)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...