VRD amps - SOLD

Breakdown7

I almost want to buy these back just to have another pair.  These would probably turn right back into my main pair.  Sweet sounding amps.   Gosh.  Unbelievable that these are still here.

I would start to raise the price.  It is actually too low for what these VRDs are.

Get em before it costs more and they are gone.  :D

Dang.  I don't get it.

• Like 1

I dont get it either... for nearly any price point these will absolutely blow your mind if you've never listened to any betterend tube gear.

I hear people touting emotiva this... flea power that.. Class D Hypex bla bla bla... there is no way this amplifier should not have a good home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, muel said:

Wow... that is just wrong.  How have these not sold?

Yea, I'm also confused. I may just be better to pull them off the market at this point and consider keeping these. These not selling has me scratching my head, but such is life. I guess a lot of folks have no idea what kind of sound quality is represented here for the price.

Take em off the market until cooler fall weather returns. Mid-summer notoriously sees weak hifi sales. Folks are outdoors enjoying the weather. Wait until school starts and everyone heads back indoors. Now admittingly I just bought monoblocks, traded for LaScallas and bought another amp a month ago but I'm weird that way! 

But yeah lift their dress up and lets have a peek???