Klipsch Marine Audio

fuzzydog

Just now, minermark said:

You have heard the Klipsch?

ha no but I'm telling you JL and Wetsounds are many miles ahead in terms of R&D and are firmly entrenched at #1 & 2 in the Marine Audio industry. Dude I love Klipsch, just had a new pair of LS2's delivered from the factory last week so please don't think I'm hating. It is what it is. Maybe they'll catch up quick?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, minermark said:

That is the ONLY way to do a Boat / Plane

Yeah man those guys did an awesome job. Only one issue and that is they are going to have to put in a starboard backing plate at the sub, as think and as square as possible. With 600 watts rms on the dude it literally shakes the console wall. Crazy. And really with all that power you'd think you'd give up before it does but in that loud open environment you don't even realize how much you're pumping. It's pretty intense.

• Like 1

"The new Klipsch Audio systems will remain an exclusive to MasterCraft through at least October, 2020".  

Well that's a bummer for anyone with a boat other than a MasterCraft.  I'd be interested a pair for my 1968 Chris Craft, and before 2020.

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2017 at 9:07 PM, oldtimer said:

Boats are great.  I miss my old one.  What is cool about them is that they are like a big hole in the water that you get to keep throwing money into.  I still miss it though.

A couple of years ago my nephew wanted to buy a ski boat. My brother showed him what happens when you buy a boat. He emptied his whole billfold onto the ground:D

• Like 1