Klipsch RB 75 - SOLD

Grizzog

Great speaks indeed but be careful what you wish for. The first pair I had shipped arrived with a very loud "rattle" in the box. The large rattle was the driver had broken off from the plastic horn. It's a pretty damn big driver, same as the RF7 I believe.  Packaging looked fine. Just be aware and cautious - 

Best luck to both seller and buyer. These are certainly tremendous speakers that punch Way above their size.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, richieb said:

Great speaks indeed but be careful what you wish for. The first pair I had shipped arrived with a very loud "rattle" in the box. The large rattle was the driver had broken off from the plastic horn. It's a pretty damn big driver, same as the RF7 I believe.  Packaging looked fine. Just be aware and cautious - 

Best luck to both seller and buyer. These are certainly tremendous speakers that punch Way above their size.

I had a similar shipping mishap on mine.   The guy did do a terrible job packing them, which didn't help.

If shipping, I would actually recommend taking off the tweeter driver and packing separately.

It isn't hard or time consuming, but makes things much more likely to arrive undamaged.

• Like 1

Beautiful speakers, congrats to both!

10 minutes ago, Coleman said:

Didn't you just sell the Sixes and then replaced them with these RB75's? I'm a bit confused after just reading your for sale thread on the Sixes. Man you move fast!

They say sometimes the hunt is more exciting than the kill.. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Didn't you just sell the Sixes and then replaced them with these RB75's? I'm a bit confused after just reading your for sale thread on the Sixes. Man you move fast!

75s sold too! Speakers aren't going to try themselves!