SOLD !! Excellent Yamaha CDC655 5 CD Carousal Player

JohnJ

Got this in the mid 1990's. It's in very good shape cosmetically and better than that at sound reproduction. The output is variable and does not introduce distortion. The tray was never absolutely silent but is is still as quiet and smooth as it ever was. The PlayExchange button, press it the tray comes out while the cd playing still plays, you can change all the others if you want. Has a remote that you can scramble the play order on one or however many cds are in it.

I'll include a 26" AudioQuest Evergreen rca, they are way better than any stock cables thought about being.

$100 and it's worth it.

Cash or Cashiers Check Local  or  I can pack and ship this UPS or Fedex via paypal on your dime.

30.jpg

Just now, JohnJ said:

@teaman darn I know I paid over $300 for it! I'll have to change what I'm asking, obviously $ in my pocket is better than this good component collecting dust any longer.

I have seen Oppo players sell lately for around $300 and they play everything. It sucks when technology passes us by and we have nothing left but boat anchors!

• Like 1

Just now, teaman said:

I have seen Oppo players sell lately for around $300 and they play everything. It sucks when technology passes us by and we have nothing left but boat anchors!

Yep, and this thing with the variable output can make any system sound better.

• Like 1

Just now, JohnJ said:

Yep, and this thing with the variable output can make any system sound better.

Yep, I have sold Emotiva CD players with two years of warranty left on them for $200. Most people are downloading or streaming music so the CD transports are needed less now than they ever have. I still use all of my players, in fact I am playing Metallica Master in my office right now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Sorry, this has the lft and rt rca outputs only. Nice rig you've got there @Audio Flynn

I kind of miss loading up a changer. For house cleaning and parties and such. I have a Dennon changer from many years ago that needs a tech for skipping. I do not know anyone who works on CD players. Thanks for the comments on the rig. Quite a few years and changes in the making.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whatever55 said:

Is the half price posted ?

Yes.

Both the things I put up here I was initially thinking how they sounded and their worth to me... that's just not reasonable from someone else's perspective. It is in very good shape.

Got a good box and packing material lined up!