Jubilees- much bigger sounding than my Khorns and LaScalas- now with REW curves!!! A huge thanks to MetropolisLakeOutfitters and Chris A!!!

• Moderators
On 10/13/2017 at 3:24 PM, babadono said:
On 10/13/2017 at 2:14 PM, CECAA850 said:

Um he was at Hope this year lol.

Glad you said this. I thought about it but thought I'd sound like an a hole. I think when @dtel said "all" he meant others. Remember I was helping push the KP-600 stacks in before the rain and said something like "I wish I could do more":).

I did mean others, but I can't lie at the time I didn't always look to see who I was talking with only to find out later who they were.

On 10/13/2017 at 3:37 PM, CECAA850 said:

I have no issues with sounding like an a-hole.

Well everyone knows I don't either, but I didn't think that because I know I talked with many people I had no idea what their forum name was., Maby I should pay attention more, but I hate doing that ?

• Moderators

To get back on track, It no surprise to me the jubes sound bigger than klipschorns or LaScala, I think the biggest difference is the 402 horn, it's 95% of it sounding bigger than Khorn in my opinion.

• Like 1

That's an issue I have as well.  I can remember stupid crap from 40 years ago but I need to see someone every day for 6 weeks before I remember their name.
I know exactly what you mean Steve.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1