Mr Boombastic

what about the 2018 pilgrimage?

Hello Everyone!

In the last 12 months I first bought a pair of Cornwall III's and later a pair of Heresy III's as well and I love 'em! After reading numerous topics and threads in the Klipsch forums I registered, so I am a newbie here... :) 

The 2017 Pilgrimage sounded like an amazing event so I would like to join next time. What about the 2018 visit to Hope? How long in advance is it typically planned?

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Andrei.

• Like 3

Welcome to the Forum. I am planning to attend Pilgrimage 2018 as well. Still soon for the date to be announced. Usually held on a weekend in April or May.

Stay tuned as details usually begin coming out in early January. FYI, the event is managed by voluteers, like us. Dedicated fans of Paul W. Klipsch and the incredible speakers he designed for our enjoyment.

In the meantime, enjoy your sounds. All the best, Jeff

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I am contacting corporate this week to see if I can obtain a list of trade shows they will be 

participating in the first and second quarter of 2018. This list combined with Roy Delgado's  trade show schedule will be merged to select a date for the Pilgrimage. 

@BlueHusky79 and @Mr Boombastic with any "luck" we will be able to announce a date for the Employee Appreciation Luncheon/Pilgrimage week early this year (meaning late summer/fall of 2017) so "pilgrims" can get busy planning to attend in 2018. Lots of changes on the horizon and I'm excited to get planning early this year!  

Christy

Bombastic, as I had shared earlier, that volunteers make these events a reality. Christy is an example of a tireless, passionate volunteer. Thankfully she and her husband provide countless hours towards Klipsch Forum, Pilgrimage and any other need that presents itself.

Bottom line, very good people. As I have found so many folks that I have met through my love of Klipsch.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sounds like a lot of fun.  I just recently picked up some RP-160m's (for my front left and right channels) & a RP-450C.  Still looking to get a sub and some surrounds and found this great forum.  I'me only a day drive away from Hope, AR and am looking forward to making out for the 2018 Pilgrimage.  

• Like 1

Thank you for your responses and thank you Christy!

I will keep an eye on the forum(s) for news about visits to Hope.

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Andrei.

• Like 2

After telling my son in law's Mom and my wife how popular the pickled beans were at Rodney's this year, they went to work.....His Mom planted many more green bean plants, and Shelly started canning some this weekend.....it's only just begun.....

@CECAA850, @ssh, @richieb, @Thaddeus Smith

IMG_4184 (Medium).JPG

• Like 4

That looks like enough for me, what about everyone else?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

@jimjimbo they are working hard. I know you are going to make a lot of folks really happy!!!

We are actually installing another gas line and a commercial stove in the garage for this craziness...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

We are actually installing another gas line and a commercial stove in the garage for this craziness...

That will definitely improve the canning process. They are going to LOVE it!  

Yeah!!!!! I actually ate a jar while driving home from Hope. Well, I ate the contents of the jar, then soaked tomatoes in the juice.

SSH

• Like 2

OK, who brought the canned Jalepenos?  Was it John? 
We need to get him cranked up as well.  I could make a meal out of Jims beans and those Jalepenos.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

OK, who brought the canned Jalepenos?  Was it John? 
We need to get him cranked up as well.  I could make a meal out of Jims beans and those Jalepenos.

If you are talking the hot and sweet jalapenos, that would be me. Getting over back surgery, but will have the kettle fired back up soon.

Rick

• Like 2

Just now, Cody_Mack said:

If you are talking the hot and sweet jalapenos, that would be me. Getting over back surgery, but will have the kettle fired back up soon.

Rick

My apologies!   Those were awesome.  PM me prior to the next gathering.  I'd like to purchase a half a dozen bottles or so if you'd be so inclined.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Cody_Mack said:

Rick

Loved those peppers!  They were awesome!!!

i also would like to purchase some!

• Like 1

^^^^^

^^^^^

What the helll is this - 

- QVC

- the Food Network

- or, just maybe, the Klipsch Forum

But yeah, as much as I try to Resist a compliment to Jimbo, them there are good beans!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

^^^^^

What the helll is this - 

- QVC

- the Food Network

- or, just maybe, the Klipsch Forum

But yeah, as much as I try to Resist a compliment to Jimbo, them there are good beans!!

I'm thinking Jims wife does most of the work so compliment away.

• Like 1

I'd like to buy some of those peppers, too. Maybe we should have a Forum Market next year.

SSH

• Like 2