Mr Boombastic

what about the 2018 pilgrimage?

On 7/10/2017 at 6:37 AM, jimjimbo said:

After telling my son in law's Mom and my wife how popular the pickled beans were at Rodney's this year, they went to work.....His Mom planted many more green bean plants, and Shelly started canning some this weekend.....it's only just begun.....

@CECAA850, @ssh, @richieb, @Thaddeus Smith

IMG_4184 (Medium).JPG

Speakers...schmeakers....just come for these beans:)

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

Jimbo and the Beanstalk. Kinda has a ring to it -- 

It's FM.

Regarding those yummy peppers - sorry for the late reply; it's been a hectic second quarter!

I haven't forgotten about you, and I am just about ready to get back to the canning duties. I am making notes who all wants some. I will contact you when they are ready to see how many jars you want, contact info, etc. Once I can them they need at least a month before opening, for best results.

And, yes, I will stock up for next year's Pilgrimage. Adding a few jars to the give-away items may be fun (and good for business) :D

Rick

• Like 1

Just moved to Nashville so I'm hoping to convince my wife to head to AR next year!  It's a lot closer than we were before.  

Edited by jmc15john
  • Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 3:56 PM, Mr Boombastic said:

Hello Everyone!

In the last 12 months I first bought a pair of Cornwall III's and later a pair of Heresy III's as well and I love 'em! After reading numerous topics and threads in the Klipsch forums I registered, so I am a newbie here... :) 

The 2017 Pilgrimage sounded like an amazing event so I would like to join next time. What about the 2018 visit to Hope? How long in advance is it typically planned?

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Andrei.

Andrei,

You should also check out the "Klipsch Owners" group on facebook!

Roger

• Like 1

On 7/10/2017 at 8:37 AM, jimjimbo said:

After telling my son in law's Mom and my wife how popular the pickled beans were at Rodney's this year, they went to work.....His Mom planted many more green bean plants, and Shelly started canning some this weekend.....it's only just begun.....

@CECAA850, @ssh, @richieb, @Thaddeus Smith

IMG_4184 (Medium).JPG

I tried to buy some green beans that looked the same.  They were not.  Bring more.  Pretty please with a cherry on top.  

IKHi, I Would Like To Go 

To The Next 2018 

Pilgrimage to Hope Arkansas. My Klipsch Community User name is Harry_7.1st.Gen

I Would Like The Dates

Of  the Event in Hope Arkansas to Honer Paul Klipsch. I Have a Pair Of Klipsch RF 5,s Black Ash.

and a Pair of Klipsch RF_3 ,s Black Ask. 

and A Klipsch RC_3 Center. Can some one tell me the Date or Dates the meeting will be in 2018 .

I am also at harrywar@yahoo.com

Thanks Harry 

IKHi, I Would Like To Go 

To The Next 2018 

Pilgrimage to Hope Arkansas. My Klipsch Community User name is Harry_7.1st.Gen

I Would Like The Dates

Of  the Event in Hope Arkansas to Honer Paul Klipsch. I Have a Pair Of Klipsch RF 5,s Black Ash.

and a Pair of Klipsch RF_3 ,s Black Ask. 

and A Klipsch RC_3 Center. Can some one tell me the Date or Dates the meeting will be in 2018 .

I am also at harrywar@yahoo.com

Thanks Harry ...

Does any one Know if 

I Can Strip The Black Paint off The Cabinets 

Of my RF 5,s  , and Stain Them , and Refinish them to a Light Wood Color Like The Natural Maple  Color 

I Thank The RF , 5,s 

Are Real Wood .

Let me Know 

Harry. 

On 10/3/2017 at 7:44 AM, dtel's wife said:

Hoping to get a date established in the next couple of weeks!

@HarryRF_7.1st.gen If dtel's wife has not posted the dates then they have not yet been determined. Just FYI.

Introducing myself as someone very interested in the 2018 pilgrimage. Can hardly believe something like this exists. My husband and I have been married almost 22 years, and the long-running joke has always been that I married him for his big, kick-@ (Klipsch) speakers. (I say that wasn't the only reason I married him, but they are really great speakers!) I'm not an audiophile and haven't spent any time thinking about speakers over all these years, but now we have a 12 year old son who loves to build things, and his current interest is speakers. Sometimes he uses scrap wood, or sometimes he buys wood and designs and cuts the pieces with a CNC cutter at the public library. The inner workings come from thrift stores or Ebay. My husband mentioned hearing about a Klipsch factory tour, and Google and 30 minutes later here I am! We'd very much enjoy joining your pilgrimage next year and letting our son get the inside scoop on how top quality speakers are built, so I'll be following with interest. Thanks!

• Like 1

@KCMomma!!!  This is great news. We are still working on dates. Pilgrimage is usually held between March and May. It would be awesome if y’all could attend. It’s normally a late Thursday evening, Friday, Saturday, depart Sunday event. It’s posdible School credit could be requested (if necessary) as the event includes lab time, visit with Klipsch engineers, demonstrations, museum tours and much more!!!  

Christy