ordering from klipsch

Was on klipsch.com and ordered speakers and i was redirected to another site kibo.force.com. Status for the last week is processing payment. Is this the process to get speakers if I can't go to store to get them? Does it typically take a long time for this process? Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

• Administrators
16 hours ago, scy2 said:

Was on klipsch.com and ordered speakers and i was redirected to another site kibo.force.com. Status for the last week is processing payment. Is this the process to get speakers if I can't go to store to get them? Does it typically take a long time for this process? Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

Hi,

I'm concerned that you were redirected to kibo.force.com (Kibo is our ecommerce platform, by the way, but you should not be redirected to that site after you order -- you should have been redirected back to klipsch.com)

If you are looking for an order status, you can call the number for order support listed on our contact-us page (klipsch.com/contact) -- which is the same # that @USNRET pasted above.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Chad said:

Hi,

I'm concerned that you were redirected to kibo.force.com (Kibo is our ecommerce platform, by the way, but you should not be redirected to that site after you order -- you should have been redirected back to klipsch.com)

If you are looking for an order status, you can call the number for order support listed on our contact-us page (klipsch.com/contact) -- which is the same # that @USNRET pasted above.

Thank you @Chad

• 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, Elfcat said:

I just got my order in in time for the Black & Copper Sale Monday night. Still seeing the Shipping Soon status. I called the Klipsch number, it just repeats what the Shopatron site says. Is there a big backlog of orders going on due to the sale?

lucky to have gotten the order in at all! waiting to see what happens, but mine was canceled by kibo. I can't believe anybody does business like this. Why isn't there more out there warning people of these issues? very disappointed

2 hours ago, mad.in.mo said:

lucky to have gotten the order in at all! waiting to see what happens, but mine was canceled by kibo. I can't believe anybody does business like this. Why isn't there more out there warning people of these issues? very disappointed

Well, maybe my own squeaking tingled someone's ears, as in the 2 hours btw my first post and now, I received an email with tracking numbers. Thanks to the crew.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 1/6/2019 at 11:15 AM, Hermione Abbey said:

is there any chance i can order outside the US

Not from klipsch.com, unfortunately. If you are in Canada, our distributor there (Gentec) does sell many products on klipsch.ca. 

That said, our products are available in most countries outside the US at thousands of authorized dealers. Please visit https://www.klipsch.com/dealers and click "International" to search for Authorized Klipsch Dealers in your country.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2019 at 5:53 PM, Chad said:

Not from klipsch.com, unfortunately. If you are in Canada, our distributor there (Gentec) does sell many products on klipsch.ca. 

That said, our products are available in most countries outside the US at thousands of authorized dealers. Please visit https://www.klipsch.com/dealers and click "International" to search for Authorized Klipsch Dealers in your country.

Hello Chad,

I have a similar question. I'd like to buy the ProMedia 2.1 THX but I'm from Hungary (Europe).

I know I can't buy it through klipsch.com but there is no dealer in my country. The bigger problem is that non of Klipsch dealers in the entire EU have this product listed. Is it even possible to buy this outside US+Canada? Please advise me how to proceed from here.

I'm sitting here ready to buy. You just need to point me to the cashier, please!

On 2/11/2019 at 8:29 AM, Slan said:

Hello Chad,

I have a similar question. I'd like to buy the ProMedia 2.1 THX but I'm from Hungary (Europe).

I know I can't buy it through klipsch.com but there is no dealer in my country. The bigger problem is that non of Klipsch dealers in the entire EU have this product listed. Is it even possible to buy this outside US+Canada? Please advise me how to proceed from here.

I'm sitting here ready to buy. You just need to point me to the cashier, please!

If you highlight his name, Chad will get an alert.

@Chad

I called the main number and got to the pro line.  I asked about repairing woofers or reconing and such.  Their response is that they don't do that or have the parts to.  They referred me to SimplySpeakers.com.  Once he said that, I remembered I called them last year with the same question and I got the same response.  I'm losing my memory.

Regardless.  I called Simply Speakers and hit the correct buttons to an automated response that said: "We currently are NOT refoaming or reconing speakers right now".

31 minutes ago, jwc said:

Regardless.  I called Simply Speakers and hit the correct buttons to an automated response that said: "We currently are NOT refoaming or reconing speakers right now".

Hey jc I noticed on the Eminence website several speaker repair places that you might check into if you haven’t already. 

http://www.eminence.com/support/recone/