ordering from klipsch

2 hours ago, jwc said:

I called the main number and got to the pro line.  I asked about repairing woofers or reconing and such.  Their response is that they don't do that or have the parts to.  They referred me to SimplySpeakers.com.  Once he said that, I remembered I called them last year with the same question and I got the same response.  I'm losing my memory.

Regardless.  I called Simply Speakers and hit the correct buttons to an automated response that said: "We currently are NOT refoaming or reconing speakers right now".

Simply speakers told me about a year ago and weren't taking any more repair work for a spell. They recommended The Speaker Exchange right down the street from them. I sent a 15" passive to them in Tampa, round trip reconed was $75 and about 3 weeks to get it back

Mark

19 hours ago, jwc said:

The Concert system that I bought.....and now mostly gone....had woofer boxes from The Speaker Exchange.

Simply Speakers  and the Speaker Exchange are both nice people to deal with. Prices are good, service and turnaround time are both great. Interesting they are competitors down the street from each other and work together to help customers out

Mark

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 9:58 AM, jwc said:

Is there still a number for Klipsch Parts?  Is this divided up into pro vs consumer....or is it still Klipsch Parts for all stuff?

usually just call the 800-klipsch number.  I think there's a way to get the parts guys through the consumer section, if not customer service can forward  you.  Or I suppose you could choose the dealer option then parts and service option, that goes to the people you need to talk to.  

• Administrators

Hi all,

Just an update here that we have successfully moved away from our previous ecommerce platform into a new one on klipsch.com. As a result, our online ordering experience should be MUCH better overall. Please let us know your thoughts!

Chad

• Like 2