Ampsandsound Casablanca Monoblocks

jmcox00

I am looking to sell my Ampsandsound Casablanca Monoblock amplifiers - purchased direct from Justin Weber and updated along the way with higher spec chokes and upgraded taps (now incorporated into current production models). They're fabulous, and I would offer this link to Justin's detailed description of them:

http://ampsandsound.com/products/amps/casablancas/

They have been lovingly kept, with the only flaw I see upon inspection being a corner of one of the transformer mounting plates is "dinged" by one of the screws attaching the transformer to the mounting plate. I hadn't noticed until going over for photos. Woodwork and top plates are flawless. A photo of this screw mounting point can be furnished if you are interested in discussing a possible purchase. If you message me I'm happy to furnish my phone number also.

$2595 shipped (CONUS only please)

IMGP8754.jpg

IMGP8758.jpg

IMGP8757.jpg

IMGP8756.jpg

IMGP8748.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys. Opus, I also had a "Bigger Ben" some time back and loved it as well. It had a sweet warm (single ended) signature.

I've had the pleasure of getting to know Justin pretty well over the past few years as we both live in Southern California only about an hour apart, which gives me the opportunity to drive up every now and then and listen to new tweaks and stuff - and maybe acquire something cool on occasion. Always well thought out gear build with attention to detail and pride. And, he's always accessible and loves to discuss all things audio. I've really, really loved these Casablancas and am only selling due to picking up some "one off project" gear (also from him) that I want to cycle into my system for a while.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, opusk2k9 said:

Yes, beautiful build quality and sound great.  

Justin recommended some tubes to try (and not to try).

Great price on the Casablanca monoblocks.

that was a great score on that amp..

what are you running them too..