Klipschchorn X2

radiobreath

SOLD Bought my Macintosh MA 6500 from MD's state. Wife took one look at the speakers and said  'NO WAY"111  What am I offered for this pair of Klipschorn speakers. Walnut. Very nice, one small veneer issue on left front top corner. Serial Nos. 8426404 & 8426406. Type KBWO. FOB Shreveport, LA

Contact jaymurrell@comcast.net for pictures.

Edited by radiobreath
Sold
  • Like 1

SOLD ***Bought my Macintosh MA 6500 from MD's state. Wife took one look at the speakers and said  'NO WAY!!!     What am I offered for this pair of Klipschorn speakers. Walnut. Very nice, one small veneer issue on left front top corner. Serial Nos. 8426404 & 8426406. Type KBWO. FOB Shreveport, LA

Edited by radiobreath
Sold

12 hours ago, radiobreath said:

Bought my Macintosh MA 6500 from MD's state. Wife took one look at the speakers and said  'NO WAY"111  What am I offered for this pair of Klipschorn speakers. Walnut. Very nice, one small veneer issue on left front top corner. Serial Nos. 8426404 & 8426406. Type KBWO. FOB Shreveport, LA

This is not an auction site, despite all of the thread crapping going on....Please state your asking price, and post photos.  Thanks.

• Like 1

I appreciate the interest.  A lucky guy named Seth from New Orleans figured out how to conduct commerce on the item and he's happy and I'm happy.  That's called fair market pricing.  This site is a wonderful resource and I can learn much here.  Thanks.

PS I wonder what Jimmimm is resisting?  Like a resistor? As in an electronic switch?

Edited by radiobreath
need to add a comment
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, radiobreath said:

I appreciate the interest.  A lucky guy named Seth from New Orleans figured out how to conduct commerce on the item and he's happy and I'm happy.  That's called fair market pricing.  This site is a wonderful resource and I can learn much here.  Thanks.

PS I wonder what Jimmimm is resisting?  Like a resistor? As in an electronic switch?

Yeah, that's it.