FS B&K AVR 507 150 WPC 7.1 THX Ultra 2 Plainfield IL

dmb12679

Selling a well cared for B&K AVR 507.  This is the series 1 that carries the THX ultra 2 cert, B&K dropped the cert with the series 2.  This AVR was $3-4K dollars when it came out.  It can be configured in many ways, and has extensive options for getting that audio just right.  I used this high powered AVR to feed my RF-7ii's in a two channel set up.  Only reason I am selling is I finally purchased my dream integrated amp.

150WPC multizone AVR 1350 total consumption

THX ultra

Couple light scuffs here and there, I think most would be satified with the condition, I tried to take good pictures and can can take more photos if requested.

Power cord/remote/ an cd rom of manual included.  No original box.

50lbs, this thing is heavy.  Will be boxed carefully to make the trip if shipped..

325 shipped

275 pick up

More Pics: https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ele/6209030521.html

IMG_1513.JPG

IMG_1515.JPG

IMG_1518.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Discgolfer123 said:

Great match with Klipsch heritage speakers, very well priced. GLWS 

Great match to my Klipsch THX Ultra2 7.2 speakers as well.  I am selling mine in the same town, if you want to make an extra stop.

Sorry for the thread jacking.

Back to an excellent amp at a great price. GLWS!

Thanks for the replies and links.  It really is a beast of an AVR, if HDMI is not needed in your system it would be hard to beat.

I picked up a HK 990 for my integrated amp.  I've wanted it for years, and finally had the funds when one came available.  They don't pop up often, maybe 2-3 a year on EBAY.  It sounds amazing IMO

6 hours ago, opusk2k9 said:

Great match to my Klipsch THX Ultra2 7.2 speakers as well.  I am selling mine in the same town, if you want to make an extra stop.

Sorry for the thread jacking.

Back to an excellent amp at a great price. GLWS!

I see your klipsch listing quite often in my searches.  Wish I had the coin and space for that set up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...