New Heresy III's

MrBell

Personally I thought the Pure Direct feature sounded unquestionably flat. It over-rides the ability to adjust the tone controls.  No contest, even Mandy Harvey could tell the difference and the Heresy sounded absolutely incredible while not using this feature in my opinion. Nice pictures.

• 5 months later...

The Klipsch Heresy III is a marvelous speaker. If there was only one loudspeaker in the world, I would be very happy with them! They are very sensitive to the used equipment. You hear everything you change in your hifi chain. Even a different loudspeaker cable can make a dramatic difference. Make sure you dont use silver or silver plated cables, they dont like them. To get the best out of them, take the time to find the best placement in your room and thread them with the best electronics they deserve. I have very good results with class d amplifiers.

• Like 1

A very elegant installation - I love it!!  ..So clean that I must implore you to find a better solution for your antenna than tacking it to the wall :)  

That wood color on your Heresy's is manficient!  ...And I love the retro look of the Yamaha integrated too.  (Long live integrated amps w/ Tone Controls!)

• Like 1