McIntosh C32 preamp SOLD

Breakdown7

Sold

I am selling my McIntosh C32 preamp, which I purchased from the original owner here locally. It is in excellent condition throughout. It's all original with no issues. I used the internal phono section with my VPI Classic and Soundsmith Zephyr cartridge. Always sounded very nice. I used it a lot with my VRD mono block amps and Soliloquy speakers, also both up for sale. Just above the volume knob, there are a couple small bubbles in the glass. Other than this, excellent condition, especially for an original C32 like this that has never been tampered with. I'll take $900 for it. Buyer pays shipping charge. Let me know if you guys have any questions. The preamp is quite a classic, and the new owner will be very happy.  By the way, we are a smoke/pet free home. Contact me for more pics. 

IMG_3077.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Any interest in the C32? It's a nice full-function preamp, especially for $900 bucks.  It's very warm/rich sounding and would be a great match for those who have Klipsch Heritage speakers.  The EQ is a nice feature to have at your disposal, along with the variable loudness control.  I know some purists hate the thought of a loudness control, but it is very handy late at night when playing music softly.  It really fills in the music at low volumes and makes the tunes sound more rich and punchy. No issues with the preamp.  It's a nice piece.