KP-480 variants

Dave A

I read that the KP 480 was designed with the  La Scalas in mind and they are the same size. I have two sets now and one labeled KP-480-SW with four round holes cut in the motor board is the same left to right but smaller front to back. It is also much smaller than the next one which is a KP-480/4000-C and also marked KP480 AX which is the same size as the La Scala. (Dwarfs the KP-250's that came with it) Is there a comprehensive list of all the variants somewhere?

Still looking for info on the KP-480-SW. Anyone know anything about KP-480 variants? I have questions people are asking me I can't answer so any help is appreciated.

ANYONE please help me answer this question. I have people beating me up on a listing telling me that my KP-480-SW's are KP-115's even though the input cup says KP-480-SW. I know not everything with Klipsch is well documented at times but I have a problem and I sure wish somebody could answer this.

KP-480-SW.JPG