Sold: Samsung Galaxy S7 Black unlocked (not Edge version)

avguytx

Since I went to work for the city as Network Administrator, they supply me a phone so I'm selling my 7 month old black Galaxy S7.  I have the box, charging cord, unused ear buds, etc., for it.  I can post pictures of it later on tonight if need be.  No cracks on screen....just normal use and look on the screen.  It stays in a Spigen case but I don't use a screen protector as there are really not many good ones with this series of phone; I've tried a few.  But it will be unlocked and ready to go for the major networks.  I had it on AT&T.  

This is not the Edge version.

Asking $300 (via PayPal Friends & Family) including USPS Priority Shipping anywhere in the CONUS.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

Hey Mike, I was lucky enough to buy this phone from Kip. How have you been? Doing some phone shopping too?

My daughter's 5s won't charge. Had the battery x2 and charge port replaced last month. I bought her a 7 yesterday. I have the S7 Edge she is the only one in the family that does Apple.

My daughters iPhone 6 has the same battery problem and it's a tad over a year old.  Same thing happened with her 5.  I think it stems back more to her erratic charging habits more so than the phone.  My wife had a 6s that started having a battery issue around a year old but I got her a 7 last October and it's been fine.  Never have had any battery issues with my Note 4 or the S7.  Knock on wood...

Her 5s started out with fast battery drain. I had them replace the battery: no charge at all, replaced battery: no charge at all, replaced charging port: worked for 3-4 weeks, no charge at all....trash can.

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

I've had my Samsung S5 for over 3 years and it still has the original battery.  No issues with holding a charge.

can I ask - what are your usage/charging habits?  do you run the battery to single digit %age before charging, then charge to 100%?  what's your process to still be on the original battery @ 3+ yrs?  inquiring minds would like to know B)

11 minutes ago, -js- said:

can I ask - what are your usage/charging habits?  do you run the battery to single digit %age before charging, then charge to 100%?  what's your process to still be on the original battery @ 3+ yrs?  inquiring minds would like to know B)

I use my phone during the day and put it on the charger when I go to bed.  That's all the special handling it gets.  Every once in a while I'll run it almost down during the day but most days it has 30 to 50 percent left.  I'm not on it all day watching videos like some though.

understood.  I'm on an S 7 Edge now, moved about 1 yr ago from my S 5.  on the 5, I read & decided to try the example approach I asked about above - it worked pretty well for me.  I think I still had the original battery in it when I moved to the 7.

and I don't do the video all day thing either.  some of us are still working stiffs (at least we're supposed to be working :P)  so I do web browsing & email, and that's really about it.  don't even do any games.  I just don't like installing stuff that could open vulnerabilities if I don't really need to.

thanks for the info

Just wanted to mention that I got the phone and it is just as Kip described. It was packed well with a couple of better than average packing materials (sponges and rags). Not only did I get a nice phone, but I'm also ready for grouting in my next tile job! Cool. Anyway, real happy it all. Thanks again! Phone is a nice upgrade for me from a Nexus 5.