FS: Emotiva XDA-1 DAC $150 shipped

garbulky

The DAC itself has very little time on it. Just an hour or so. It was a new replacement unit for my old DAC that Emotiva sent me.
Remote has small scratches and wear on it mainly on the front (some letters are faded on it). It works. Please look at the pictures for more detail. Comes with power cord and remote, Original boxes. $150 shipped CONUS. Paypal. 
If anybody is not familiar with this DAC it has full class A output. No op amps in signal path. Fully Balanced. Volume control. 1 AES, 2 digital RCA coax, 2 optical, 1 USB. All inputs do 24 bit 192 KHz PCM except for the USB which is limited to 16/48. 
PM me. 

Note: I know I'm new here. But I am garbulky from the Emotiva forums, long time member. I've posted it there too. If you want confirmation it's me, just PM me there. :) 
Here's my original posting. 

Very versatile piece. The XDA can be used as a stand along DAC, preamp, or combination of the two. It also offers four active outputs so you can run balanced to your amp and RCA to a pair of subs. 

Garbulky is a great guy with many transactions on the Emotiva forum. Feel confident dealing with him!

Tim