SOLD: Parasound P5 Preamplifier - Silver

tlarwa

$850 + actual shipping charges

I am the second owner of this excellent preamplifier, having bought it a month or so ago because I needed a pre with remote function capability (due to an injury that didn't let me get up to adjust volume very easily). It sounded terrific in my system, with both my SE tube amp as well as my First Watt J2 solid state amp. I believe the pre is approximately one year old.

The preamp features a nice coax/optical/USB DAC, a phono stage with MM/MC capability, and HT bypass. I used the coax and optical inputs as well as the phono stage, and it sounded excellent. The condition of the preamp is excellent. The only mark I can find is a very small ding in the top edge of the faceplate, right above the "P". I honestly never noticed it in the rack, and only saw it as I was inspecting it prior to taking photos. I have a pic that has the ding circled (which is magnified). Other than that, it is in near perfect condition, and functions perfectly. It comes with the remote, manual and all accessories, as well as the excellent double box packaging.

As usual, my image files are way too large.  I have a lot of pics so if you're interested just send me a PM and I'll email them to you!

I will charge actual shipping costs via UPS, unless another carrier is preferred. It is boxed up and ready to go, so I can ship the day after payment is received.

IMG_1284.JPG

Not sure what you guys are referring to, since I can see the text perfectly.  Was it showing up in a different color or something?  I just edited it .... hopefully it looks right now?  If you can't read it let me know.

A friend of mine got this preamp recently and let me borrow it. Very nice preamp. Sounds great and with the digital inputs, XLR option etc. it's a winner.

Good luck with your sale, Tom.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tlarwa said:

Not sure what you guys are referring to, since I can see the text perfectly.

I can't. I C&P and changed it to white lettering. 

"

$850 + actual shipping charges

I am the second owner of this excellent preamplifier, having bought it a month or so ago because I needed a pre with remote function capability (due to an injury that didn't let me get up to adjust volume very easily). It sounded terrific in my system, with both my SE tube amp as well as my First Watt J2 solid state amp. I believe the pre is approximately one year old.

The preamp features a nice coax/optical/USB DAC, a phono stage with MM/MC capability, and HT bypass. I used the coax and optical inputs as well as the phono stage, and it sounded excellent. The condition of the preamp is excellent. The only mark I can find is a very small ding in the top edge of the faceplate, right above the "P". I honestly never noticed it in the rack, and only saw it as I was inspecting it prior to taking photos. I have a pic that has the ding circled (which is magnified). Other than that, it is in near perfect condition, and functions perfectly. It comes with the remote, manual and all accessories, as well as the excellent double box packaging.

As usual, my image files are way too large.  I have a lot of pics so if you're interested just send me a PM and I'll email them to you!

I will charge actual shipping costs via UPS, unless another carrier is preferred. It is boxed up and ready to go, so I can ship the day after payment is received."

4 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I have the same problem, sometimes. I 'Remove Format' by clicking the "Tx" tab that's next to the Size drop down. I have the black screen, so I can't see black letters. 

Done.  Let's see if that helps.  Looks the same on my screen.

2 hours ago, tlarwa said:

Done.  Let's see if that helps.  Looks the same on my screen.

Nope. What color is your background and what color are you typing? Not sure if either one has anything to do with it. 

What's strange is that I can see your responses. Did you copy and paste your ad from Word or...?

51 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Nope. What color is your background and what color are you typing? Not sure if either one has anything to do with it. 

What's strange is that I can see your responses. Did you copy and paste your ad from Word or...?

My background is white and the text is black.  I did copy and paste from another forum ad.  I'll try it again but actually re-type it here.

That might be why.  My background is black and text is white.  Too bad the system doesn't alter font color and background for it to work for all instead of it following the original poster and thus changing it for everyone else's preferences.