Leveling Screw Size for RC-7

I was fumbling around with placement and angling and noticed that it did not have the leveling screw.  I guess i didn't notice it, when I bought.  I got it used.  Does anyone know which size screw it is?  Extremely unlikely I'm going to raise it and then point it down but since the screw does go all the way through and I feel the inside plush material when I poked something through it, I want to at least put a screw in and close it off.  I don't want any air not designed to escape escape through there, even if the effects are minimal.  I just don't want to go to Home Depot, buy several sizes and then have to return them. It appears to be fine thread, but don't know the size.  Thanks. 

I don't know the answer to your question, sorry. I have the RC64 II and they might have changed the size. I'll bet Klipsch tech support would know if no one here comes back with an answer for you. I was just going to advise you that no matter the size get a little rubber boot for the end so you don't mark up your furniture. Like a door stopper.

43 minutes ago, babadono said:

I don't know the answer to your question, sorry. I have the RC64 II and they might have changed the size. I'll bet Klipsch tech support would know if no one here comes back with an answer for you. I was just going to advise you that no matter the size get a little rubber boot for the end so you don't mark up your furniture. Like a door stopper.

You're right, good point.  I was going to get something small like a half inch to screw it all the way in and avoid that, but the rubber feet are so small, that I still risk it with your average machine bolt.  

• 2 years later...