Klipschorn Wings

I have seen mentioned in random posts "wings" for the Klipschorn. Can someone here direct me to a link or thread that contains more info. I have a pair of '77 vintage Khorns and soon to be moving them into a new home with my first listening room. Thought about the possibility of adding the if there is sound agreement it is a worthy project. I can live with them easy enough "as is" but thought it might be a good time to work on em if it's worth the effort.

Thanks in advance!

False corners? I have full corners on the walls surrounding the Khorns...10" of steel reinforced poured concrete and 2x4 insulated walls with 5/8" sheetrock. I am not referring to false corners, I am talking about wings attached to the speaker to enhance the bottom end. There is a photo here somewhere, maybe the Pilgramage...

Using false corners with the Khorns in the room corners enables the decoupling of the HF/MF (i.e., top hat) aiming requirement from bass bin-wall sealing requirement to be able to simultaneously maximize LF extension and improve imaging in-room, especially if you sit farther back from the crossing point of the Khorn centerlines.

Additionally, I recommend using some type of bass EQ boost in-room around 31 Hz--about 4-8 dB of boost at 1/3 octave filter width.  Some sort of measurement means to verify the resulting response would be quite useful in setting the final EQ parameters.

Chris